Alohomora!

"Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wand, tapped the lock, and whispered, "Alohomora!" ~Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

9.21.2006

Harry Potter and Reality TV

I thought this was sorta funny. (Click the pic to make it bigger) And it has something to do with Harry Potter, so there you go! No offense meant to those who watch reality TV, really! I just think it's great that kids can read Harry Potter (and other books!) and come into a whole new world by reading. That's why I liked it.

And 2 days ago was Hermione Granger's birthday.
And, National Talk Like a Pirate Day. I can't believe I missed it!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    what if you like "reality tv" and Harry Potter? :) The other comics were kind of funny, too. I am too happy, completely, that you posted, btw!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home