Loopy loony Luna Lovegood
Luna's here!! And filming for the 5th Harry Potter movie will start in 4 days. yay!! Luna is one of my favorite characters in Order of the Phoenix. I think they did a good job casting...Luna is such an eccentric character, and more than 15,000 girls showed up for the Luna casting...so it would've been difficult to choose. I think it's gonna be great... and 2007 isn't so very, very far away...


8 Comments:
At 9:58 PM,
Kevin said…
Hi Rachel. This is Kevin. Saying Hi. Brian said I should say Hi So here I am Saying it. HI! Ya that's about it. See ya.
At 12:06 PM,
Anna Murnion said…
Ooo yes, she looks good, even though I don't even know anything about her, since I have yet to read past the third book. I should really work on that, eh?
At 11:57 PM,
Anonymous said…
There was a story about her in our newspaper a few days ago. It got everyone at the office in a dazzle.
A Dizzle,
Brian-
At 6:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey, u dont even know me. i was just checking out different blogs and i came upon ur's. seems like u'r a harry potter fan 'cause i'm a HUGE fan of hp. Can u like post on blog regarding this. i know u dont know me but still...by the way, i'm a girl and i live in California. How about u? i'll visit ur blog again sometime and see if u have posted anything. :) ;]
At 12:27 PM,
Rachel Schaner said…
Anna, shall i give you 5 good reason to read Goblet of Fire? if you need them, i could think of them...
Hi Kevin, Brian and girl from CA. thanks for stopping by.
At 7:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
Looking for information and found it at this great site... stratus car seat cover Eczema on penis&apos Mitsubishi credit Body kits for civic ex Jogging light Washer agitator repair Cheap calls to comoros car light switch covers 1996 infiniti fog lights http://www.rapid-response-henry-ford.info/custom_car_seat_covers_in_singapore.html aston martin jet 2 Counseling antidepressants Http www.citybanksupply.com merchant account keyed merchant prozac nation wallpaper http://www.england-fiberglass-porsche.info/Custom_fit_car_cover_car_insurance_rate.html
At 5:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
At 3:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it camping san diego Celecoxib celebrex drug class medical uses m http://www.tooth-whitening-6.info/Tshirts.html E-gor's chamber of tv horror hosts V1 radar detectors
Post a Comment
<< Home