Alohomora!

"Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wand, tapped the lock, and whispered, "Alohomora!" ~Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

1.11.2006

Ummmm...it is time for a new post...

My brother just informed me that his two favorite things are Runescape (An internet game he plays with his friends ALL DAY LONG!!!) and Gileskirk (A history program for homeschoolers thats extremely BORING!!!). I think he's insane. Actually he was only joking...I was sympathizing with him about having to read Stirling Bridges and such...and he responded sarcastically, "no, I love it! that and runescape and age of empires II are my favorite things in the world!"

Some of my favorite things in the world right now: Chocolate, the Gap, Toy Story 2, good books, getting mail...


Sorry this was not exactly thrilling but i really can't think of much else that is happening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home