Comfort Foods
isn't it funny how certain things are so comforting? like, a favorite pair of jeans, or a big sweatshirt...or...grilled cheese and tomato soup! our mom made that for lunch today...and it was so nice just sitting there eating the warm meal, it was very comforting.


6 Comments:
At 4:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
RACHEL!! GUESS WHAT??? no, you will never guess so I will just tell you. Your Friend Sara Gibson from CA is in my online Logic class!! how crazy is that???We are just about to come pick you up so see you in a few minutes!! love u tons!!
Britta
At 8:06 PM,
Anonymous said…
ummm, actually, as of today I am not taking that class anymore, Mom no longer had the books, but she WAS in my class for about three days.I am really glad that yg is starting agian so I can see you every week!! Hope you had an awesome camping trip.
Love you tons!!
Britta
At 11:48 AM,
Rachel Schaner said…
i'm so glad youth group is starting too! see you tonight!!
At 3:05 PM,
Anna Murnion said…
thanks for putting your blog in your profile...now I don't have to go to the girls' blog to find yours. hmm...you're really weird.
At 5:23 PM,
Rachel Schaner said…
hehe!!
At 7:42 PM,
Anonymous said…
Rachel, you need to post moer often!! Did you get in trouble last Sunday? (leadership) I am now an Aunt!! David's son and my 1st nephew Lewis Eugene Dalbey was born last night. Aunt Britta, doesn't that sound cool?? Love you tons
Britta
Post a Comment
<< Home