Alohomora!

"Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wand, tapped the lock, and whispered, "Alohomora!" ~Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

5.01.2005

Spring Ball

It's May 1st. that's amazing!! kind of scary, but it means only 26 more days until school ends!!!

Last month, even though it was only yesterday, it seems like a long time ago...i had a wonderful time at the annual Spring Ball! Some of the highlights: getting ready with Desirae, watching my little bro ask girls to dance, teaching Ashlee to polka, and of course the Irish Fiddlers with Enya music in between sets (lol!). it was worth the blisters ;).

3 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Rach!!!! i finally commented! haha...soo you can comment even though you aren't a member?? cool..well i'll find out..haha...welp..i'll write you soon..kay? love you soo much gorgeous!!!

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Rachel, I love how you tailored that green dress to fit you. You looked lovely.

    I tagged you to play Andrea's game "if I were." You don't have to, but I'd love to see your answers...

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Rachel Schaner said…

    Thank you, Melodee.

    ok, i put my answers. i like your answer to "if i were a librarian". I know exactly what you mean!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home