Alohomora!

"Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wand, tapped the lock, and whispered, "Alohomora!" ~Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

5.02.2005

If I Were...

If I Were. . .

Melodee from The Radley Porch tagged me for this game.

How to play: I pick 5 occupations out of the list below and post my answers. Then I tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog. If I tag you, and you don't want to be a part of this, then that is okay. Just let me know and I'll tag someone else. Make sure you note who tagged you!

The questions: If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

My answers:
  • If i could be a scientist, i would write a fun and easy science curriculum for science dummies, like me.
  • If i could be a painter, i would copy great artists like Renoir, and the Impressionists, and not paint "modern art".....who really wants to see a painting of a black square anyway? maybe i just don't get it.
  • If i could be a chef, that would be fun! only i don't know if i could stand not eating the yummy foods i'd make.
  • If i could be a writer, i would write great children's Christian literature, with interesting plot and memorable characters.
  • If i could be a llama-rider, i would be the BEST (and only) llama-rider in the US, so i could skip school, and perfect the sport.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Great answers, Rachel! And I am fully confident that you WOULD be the greatest llama rider this country has ever seen!

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Maybe you just don't get modern art? I don't either! I would much rather look at copies of Renoir!

    And yes, Rachel the famous llama-rider. It's perfect. ;)

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    Ohh yeah, you should totally become a scientist. You know, after your year of chemistry with me next year (haha!). ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home