Alohomora!

"Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wand, tapped the lock, and whispered, "Alohomora!" ~Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

4.01.2006

The Fellowship of the Ring

Wow. 2 hours is a long time to read. I finally finished J.R.R. Tokien's first book of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. It's been on my list for a long time, and i started it last month sometime and just finished it today! I didn't even realize how long i had been sitting there, until i finished. But it was sooo good!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Kevin said…

    Ya... It's easy to get lost in J.R.R. Tokien's books. But that is always in a good way, Right?

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Brian Murnion said…

    I'm glad you like the book. I don't think I like LOTR's at all. It's to boring for me.

    See you soon.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    good job, Ra! I was going to re-read LoTR a couple years ago, but got stuck somewhere in the Two Towers. Should I just skip ahead and read my favorite parts in Return of the King, so I can say I finished?

    ps - did you really finish it, or was it an April Fool's joke? Danny said you were going to have a joke post, but you must have decided not to...

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    oh yeah, and happy blogging anniversary!

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Rachel Schaner said…

    hehe...ya, this was an April Fool's joke. It's not too unlikely though...

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home