Alohomora!

"Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wand, tapped the lock, and whispered, "Alohomora!" ~Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

5.14.2006

Rodents of Unusual Size

When I went to Denver last weekend to see an amazing performance of the world's best musical ever, we went to the zoo, and saw this strange looking creature...its called a Capybara, and its the world's largest rodent. They remind me of the R.O.U.S.s ("Rodents of Unusual Size - I don't think they exist") from The Princess Bride. I never knew such large rodents existed, but they're very interesting...and they're rather cute in person.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Kevin said…

    They do look like a R.O.U.S. Are you sure they're Rodents. Can't they be a small animal of sorts.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rachel time to post! It's been 3 months! We need to do something before school starts next week.
    Britta comes home on Saturday. Yay!
    -Kate

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Ray, you really REALLY need to post something new and exciting and Harry Potterish. (I'd be happy if you just made something up. :) )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home