Alohomora!

"Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wand, tapped the lock, and whispered, "Alohomora!" ~Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

4.15.2006

Why i wish i was Catholic...

Ok. I don't really. But they have a service like every day of the week before Easter! And if I went to a Catholic school I would probably get it off because it's holy week. My Mom wasn't sure if I should even take Good Friday off...lol! A long weekend was nice, but having the whole week off would be amazing...

No, i really don't wish I was a devout Catholic, or attended Catholic school...

5 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You posted! I'm so proud of you!! Now keep posting (you can only read a post so many times). jk!

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Kevin said…

    Haveing a whole week off of school, nice! That'll be fun. *sigh* Wishful thinking (unless you can bride your teacher. Now that would be sweat! HEHE.)

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    Well, I wish you were a devout Catholic.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Rachel,

    I'm sorry, this has NOTHING to do with this post, but I was so upset I had to come tell you. I was just browsing on Pemberley and found out WHO DIED in Order of the Phoenix. Phooey. Your family has done such a good job keeping it from me. People shouldn't give away important plot points in a post without "spoiler" in the title.

    Sigh.

    ~Melodee

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home